William Dyer Electrical UK Ltd have undertaken the new electrical installations at the recently developed driving range facility which will now benefit from a café and bistro that overlooks the stunning Rossendale Valley.
The development has been sympathetically developed to blend in with the Rossendale countryside and many visitors will benefit from this stunning facility and not only improve the swing of the golf club but enjoy some local cuisine whilst they relax and contemplate their next game of golf.
Our golf driving range also consists of:
- Two-tier 24 bays
- Private teaching bays
- Video analysis
- 270 yards long
- Greens situated at strategic yardages
- Open all year round until late
- Open to the general public
- Top grade “true flight” golf balls
- Putting green and short game area
- Full disabled access